Frizzlife 600 GPD Tankless Reverse Osmosis Water System With Alkaline & Remineralization, PD600-TAM3
Frizzlife 600 GPD Tankless Reverse Osmosis Water System With Alkaline & Remineralization, PD600-TAM3 - US in Stock is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
USA, Canada, UK, France & Germany
Free shipping for order over $25.
$5 for order less than $25.
Other European countries & other countries
Contact us by email to get the shipping details and invoice.
For bulk order over $1000, the shipping charge depends on some factors (i.e., countries, products weight), please email us for more details.
USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany
It will take 3-7 Business Days by UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEx or similar courier.
Note: Delivery time does not include weekends, national or international holidays, or handling times.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 【Remineralization & Alkalization Under Sink Water Filter】The water from RO membrane is slightly acidic, which also removes natural mineral. The 3rd stage of filter solves both issues of conventional RO systems! It balances the alkalinity of RO water and adjusts the PH to more than 7.5. Drinking weakly alkaline water is beneficial to your health. It also restores health-benefiting essential minerals to your water. Frizzlife PD600 produces healthiest and greatest tasting water for you.
- 【No Tank Design Under Sink Reverse Osmosis System】Frizzlife PD600 adopts tankless design. Compact and sleek filter system with a small and convenient footprint takes up less space, saves storage under kitchen sink! No tank also means no more secondary pollution. Guaranteed to provide ultra-pure, safe and clean water for you and your family.
- 【600 GPD High Water Flow】PD600 Reverse Osmosis water filter system adopts internal prompt and can produce 600 gallons water per day. High capacity can serve the daily water needs of large family. Water flow is fast and stable, the system can fill a 330ml cup of water in about 10 seconds. Get a full cup of fresh RO water in a snap!
- 【1.5:1 Low Drain Ratio】Thanks to advanced water-saving technology, Frizzlife PD600 RO system maximizes the efficiency and can save your water up to 450% compared with conventional RO filter systems on market! Being both economic and environmental friendly, it makes your water bills more affordable. Over the life of the system, PD600 RO filter system pays for itself in water savings!
- 【Smart LED Display & Quick Change】The smart display panel clearly tells real-time out TDS and remaining lifespan of each filter. The built-in TDS system constantly monitors the quality of your drinking water 24/7. Acting as a intelligent reminder, the color-coded indicators will always remind you to change filters in advance. With all parts included and well-organized instructions and videos, Frizzlife PD600 RO filter can be completely installed in a few minutes by yourself.
- The system maximizes the efficiency and can save your water up to 450% compared with conventional RO filter systems on market.
- It makes your water bills more affordable. Over the life of the system, the system pays for itself in water savings!
- Advanced water-saving technology.
- TAM filter (3rd stage) balances the alkalinity of RO water and adjusts more than 7.5 Drinking weakly alkaline water is beneficial .
- Also restores health-benefiting essential minerals to your water.
- 1. No more acidic water
- 2. Restore essential minerals
- 3. Solves the issues of conventional RO systems
- The internal pump ensures rapid and stable water flow.
- It only takes about 10 seconds to fill a 330ml cup of fresh RO water.
- Satisfy your thirst in a snap.High capacity can serve daily water needs of large family and small companies.
- 600 GPD
- Rated Power:0.41 GPM
- >The smart display panel clearly tells real-time out TDS and filter remaining lifespan.The built-in TDS system constantly monitors the quality of your drinking water 24/7.
- The color-coded indicators will always remind you to change filters in advance.
- ✔Real-time out TDS
- ✔Filter life monitoring
- The first two stages of filter can be replaced only with one single turn after shutting off the power supply.
- You don’t even need to shut off the power supply when change the last stage of filter.
- Step-to-step instructional manual
- Well-organized video
Q: Why there are many white bubbles in the water?
A: Normally for the first time use of the RO system, the water seems to have white bubbles in it,
which is normal and totally drinkable. It is because when the pump is pressurizing the water, it
will pressurize the air at the same time. It will make the air molecules smaller, thus the solubility
further increases. The air can’t be released at that time because of the pressure in the RO system.
However, when you turn on the tap to get a cup of water, the pressure of air is released. So you
will see a huge number of bubbles in the water. It looks cloudy and white, but they are just
bubbles. After you put the water still for a while, all bubbles will be gone, the water is totally
good for drinking.
Q: TDS tester pen shows higher result than the TDS number displayed on the PD600-TAM3?
A: It is because the TAM3 filter, the post filter, adds the minerals to the water. Normally the TAM3
will increase the TDS by 10-30 ppm. If the system hasn’t been used for a while, the TAM3 will
restore more minerals to the water, and at that time the water is very good, the PH level will be
more than 9.
Q: Why TDS is higher at the beginning, but back to normal range after about one minute?
A: Osmosis is a natural phenomenon happens in all RO system, no matter if you have a conventional
RO system or tankless RO system. When the RO system starts to work, pressure from the pump
overcomes natural osmotic pressure, forcing feed water through the RO membrane that removes
the impurities. When the RO system stops working, the pump stops offering pressure as well. At
that time, because of different concentrations, a small fraction of ions will enter into pure water
and cause TDS to rise by a small amount. However, even if the TDS reading is a little high at the
beginning, the quality water is still unbeatable by any other filtration methods including carbon,
KDF, ceramic, UF, UV, etc.. The water is totally good to drink and you don’t have to wait for about
1 minute to get the water, since the whole system will not release any harmful substances to the
water. The TDS removing rate for PD600-TAM3 is about 94-95%, if your incoming TDS is high, the outlet
TDS will be high too.
Q: How does the TDS display on the machine work?
A: When the system is running, the TDS sensor in the PD600-TAM3 will keep testing the water quality
every 1 minute. Therefore, the TDS result you see from the machine is from the last test memory.
If you want to have the real-time TDS result, please let the machine run for about 1 minute.
Q: If I don’t want to use the TAM3, how should I disconnect it?
A: You don’t have to disconnect the tubing and the fittings on the TAM3. You only need to unscrew
the TAM3 filter and the water still can go through.
Q: My granite is thicker than 1.5 inch and the faucet stem is not long enough, what should I do?
A: Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com to claim for a longer thread stem.
|Filter Cartridge Inside
|ASR211, ASR212, TAM3
|14.7 x 5.3 x 15.5 inches
|Min.39ºF, Max 100ºF