- Waterdrop G2 Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is best suited to small homes.
- The composite integrated filters result in more effective filtration.
- The tankless design ensures the safety of your drinking water and saves over 70% under-sink storage space.
- The fast water flow rate of 400 GPD, saving over 300% of water and resulting in a 1:1 drain ratio.
- The advanced integrated design of the electrical and water circuits reduces leakage.
What are the differences between Waterdrop pitchers and Brita pitchers?
With the same pitcher capacity, Waterdrop provides you with a 7-stage filtration system and offers better performance and faster flow. At the same time, it offers an easy-pour design, a touch-free design, an ergonomically designed handle, and a smart filter change reminder. We value our customers and provide an easy-to-use, environmentally friendly product. Please enjoy our innovative design and excellent filtration performance. Remember: Waterdrop makes both you and your water better.
Model WD-PT-04W / WD-PT-04B
Replacement filter model WD-PF-01A Plus
Filter capacity 200 gallons (757 liters) / 3 months
Size 10.4 x 5.3 x 10.0 inches
Flow rate 0.2-0.5 gpm / 0.8-2 lpm
Temperature 41-100°F / 5-38°C