Frizzlife SW10/SW15/SW20 Direct Connect Under Sink Water Filter System, Reduces 99.99% Lead, Chlorine, Bad Taste & Odor
Frizzlife SW10/SW15/SW20 Direct Connect Under Sink Water Filter System, Reduces 99.99% Lead, Chlorine, Bad Taste & Odor - SW10 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
USA, Canada, UK, France & Germany
Free shipping for order over $25.
$5 for order less than $25.
Other European countries & other countries
Contact us by email to get the shipping details and invoice.
For bulk order over $1000, the shipping charge depends on some factors (i.e., countries, products weight), please email us for more details.
USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany
It will take 3-7 Business Days by UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEx or similar courier.
Note: Delivery time does not include weekends, national or international holidays, or handling times.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 【Multi-Layer Filtration】 Featured with innovative multi-stage filtration technology, Frizzlife SW10 under sink water filter system extrudes NSF 42&53 Certified filtration elements and combines sediment filter and coconut carbon block filter into a composite filter with 0.5 micron filtration accuracy. It can effectively reduce chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, VOCs, bad taste & odor and other harmful contaminants from water.
- 【3s Replacement & Ultra-Long Service Life】 Each filter cartridge is capable of delivering clean and safe drinking water for 12-16 months, the filter life is nearly 2X longer than most carbon water filters on market! Thanks to advanced Auto Shut-off design, the replacement work only requires a simple twist and can be finished in a snap even without cutting off the water supply. Search “Frizzlife PLC10” for replacement filter.
- 【3min Install & Sturdy Construction】 Compatible with standard US kitchen sink (Both 3/8” NPT and 1/2”). The system comes with a 3/8” inlet braided hose and should be directly connected to the existing faucet hose. The installation process is DIY friendly and takes only 3 minutes! Unlike other brands use cheap and fragile plastic fittings, Frizzlife SW10 water filtration utilizes durable lead-free brass fittings. No more cracking or leaking nightmare!
- 【Money Saving & Eco Choice】 Instead of throwing away the entire plastic housing, Frizzlife SW10 only requires to replace the inner core filter cartridge, thus remarkably cuts down the plastic wastes and lowers the future replacement costs. Besides, the system does not produce any waste water. Save your water bills and make th
- 【Speedy Water Flow & Multi-Usage】 The flow rate from SW10 under counter water filter system can reach up to 2 gallons per minute @60psi. Fast and stable water flow ensures the system is well developed for both household and commercial use. The undersink water filtration can be installed in your kitchen, office, bathroom, RV and much more. With the help of IMC-2 ice maker kit, it can simultaneously deliver purified water for your kitchen sink and refrigerator / ice maker.
- Extrudes NSF 42&53 Certified filtration elements and combines sediment filter and coconut carbon block filter into a composite filter with 0.5 micron filtration accuracy. It can effectively reduce chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, VOCs, bad taste & odor and other harmful contaminants from water, but retain the essential minerals.
- SW10 utilizes high grade lead-free brass fitting rather than cheap and flimsy plastic fittings. The filter housings are made of burst-proof materials and the full systems have passed 100,000 times water hammer test. The reinforced construction guarantees secured water filtration experience without cracking or leaking concerns.
- The system comes with everything you need for installation. The entire install process only takes 3 min! Only one inlet hose is in need and attach the existing faucet hose to the outlet port of the system. That is everything!
- Featured with 2X longer lifespan, SW10 under cabinet water purifier is capable of delivering fresh and tasty drinking water for 12-16 months. The chlorine removal efficacy can reach 10,000 gallons of water.
- The tested flow rate can reach 2 gallon per minute @60psi. You can always collect a 12oz cup of purified water in less than 3 seconds. The speedy flow rate quenches the thirst without any delay!
- SW10 under sink water system is indeed a cost-effective choice for the long term. Compared to other water filtration on market, it only requires to replace the inside filter cartridge, the plastic outer housing is durable and can be used for years.
- SW10 can be hookup to your refrigerator or ice maker machine by using Frizzlife IMC-2 connection kit. It can simultaneously serve the water needs of kitchen sink and refrigerator dispenser. Enjoy crispy ice water and crystal ice cubes made from Frizzlife ultra-pure water.
- SW10 under-sink filter is not designed for TDS removal, as it only stops impurities from feed water but retains essential minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, and magnesium, which are beneficial for your health.
Q: How does the SW10 water filter affect TDS/PPM in water?
A: TDS is not a professional way to test the water quality, TDS means total dissolved solids. For example, if you put very little salt(NaCl) into the water and test the TDS, you will find the result is dramatically high. The same thing, if your water is full of minerals, the TDS is very high too.
The SW10 doesn’t remove any of the minerals from water, it only stops heavy metals such as Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, and over 70-80 VOCs, and it removes greatly the chlorine from water. Therefore, it is the reason why the TDS you get is not that lower as you expect.
TDS meter testing method is widely used in reverse osmosis systems since the RO filter system also removes minerals from water. If a RO membrane doesn’t have a good performance, the TDS will be relatively high. And if TDS is getting much higher, means it’s time to change the RO membrane.
So please do not use TDS to test any water except Reverse Osmosis System, because the result is meaningless.
Q: How often should the filter cartridges of SW10 be replaced?
A: About the service life of the filter cartridge for SW10, we would like to recommend you to change the inner core filter per 12-16 months. Please notice the service life depends on your water quality and daily usage. All the specification data of the flow capacity that is listed on the sticker is based on actual tests from the laboratory and its provided water. The more frequently you change the filter, the better water you could get.
Q: Why water filter can not be used on well water?
A: This filter should be used in conjunction with municipally treated drinking water or water that has been properly disinfected before use. The water filter cartridge is manufactured with 0.5micron carbon (top rate) that will get easily clogged up by any type of dirt or settlement from a well.
Q: How can I connect the SW10 filter system to the refrigerator/ice maker?
A: If you would like your refrigerator or ice maker to have clean and safe water from the Frizzlife filter system, we also have an IMC-2 icemaker kit available on our online store.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
|Model No.||SW10||Filter Cartridge Inside||PLC10|
|Product Dimensions||4.9 x 6.1 x 15 inches||Item Weight||4.63 lb|
|Operating Temperature||Min.39ºF,Max 100ºF||Operating Pressure||20psi Max. 80psi|
|Flow Rate||2 GPM @ 60 psi||Usage Environment||Indoor use only|