Frizzlife MP99 Under Sink Water Filter With Drinking Faucet
Frizzlife MP99 Under Sink Water Filter With Drinking Faucet is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
USA, Canada, UK, France & Germany
Free shipping for order over $25.
$5 for order less than $25.
Other European countries & other countries
Contact us by email to get the shipping details and invoice.
For bulk order over $1000, the shipping charge depends on some factors (i.e., countries, products weight), please email us for more details.
USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany
It will take 3-7 Business Days by UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEx or similar courier.
Note: Delivery time does not include weekends, national or international holidays, or handling times.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Connect to the dedicated faucet provided
- 2-in-1 Advanced Filtration: Removes over 99.99% of contaminants while leaving in all essential minerals. Eliminates lead (99%), chlorine (99%), heavy metals, VOCs, and much more. Also removes turbidity, odors, and bad taste.
- Economic & Eco Friendly: Uses replaceable filter cartridge (FZ-2). Instead of luxuriously disposing of the entire plastic part, you only need to change the inside filter cartridge.
- Auto Shut-off Design: Quick change twist-in design makes it take less than 3 minutes to install the system. The filter cap is designed with a built-in shut off valve. You don't even need to shut off the water supply when replacing the cartridge.
- Stable Water Flow: The flow rate can reach up to 1.4 GPM @ 60 psi. Can always fill up a 330ml cup of water in 4 seconds.
- Lead-free Stylish Faucet: Includes a lead-free stainless faucet with brushed nickel finish. The stylish and modern design can easily and nicely match your kitchen countertop.
- Full system has been tested by IAPMO R&T against NSF/ANSI 42/53.
- Certifed filtration capability garantee your daily drinking water safety.
- Comes with dedicated faucet with brushed nickel finish.
- The flow rate can reach 1.4 GPM, serve your thirst in a snap.
- ✔ Dedicated faucet provided;
- ✔1.4 GPM @ 60 psi
- ✔ Contact us if you need longer stem for thick granite;
- You don't need to cut off the water supply when replace filter cartridge.
- All you need is twist to change.
- 3 sec quick replacement
- You only need to replace the cartridge inside, instead of throwing away the entire plastic housing.
- Each FZ-2 filter cartridge is only $19.99, you only pay $0.09 PER DAY! Make your drinking water more affordable.
- Comes with everything you need for installation, no extra tools or plumbing required.
- Should be connected to dedicated faucet provided.
- 1/4" quick connect tubing
- Unlike most other brands, MP99 is heavy and powerful.
- The pressure ressistance can reach 800psi.
- However, the size is compact enough to fit most kitchen counters.
Q: How does the MP99 water filter affect TDS/PPM in water?
A: TDS is not a professional way to test the water quality, TDS means total dissolved solids. For example, if you put very little salt(NaCl) into the water and test the TDS, you will find the result is dramatically high. The same thing, if your water is full of minerals, the TDS is very high too.
The MP99 doesn’t remove any of the minerals from water, it only stops heavy metals such as Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, and over 70-80 VOCs, and it removes greatly the chlorine from water. Therefore, it is the reason why the TDS you get is not that lower as you expect.
TDS meter testing method is widely used in reverse osmosis systems since the RO filter system also removes minerals from water. If a RO membrane doesn’t have a good performance, the TDS will be relatively high. And if TDS is getting much higher, means it’s time to change the RO membrane.
So please do not use TDS to test any water except Reverse Osmosis System, because the result is meaningless.
Q: How often should the filter cartridges of MP99 be replaced?
A: About the service life of the FZ-2 filter cartridge for MP99, there is no exact time to tell customers when to change the filter, all the specification data of the flow capacity that is listed on the sticker is based on actual test from the laboratory and it's provided water. The feed water quality is very much different for different users. If we have to give out a service life by time, we would say 6-8 months based on your water quality and the volume of water you use every day.
Here are some suggestions to judge if it's time to change the filter: First is the taste, if you feel the taste of the water has a big difference, then it's time to change. Second is the water flow, the carbon has the highest precision of 0.5 microns, 10 times higher than most of the other brands with a similar product, if your water is getting too bad, it means the carbon is blocked because your water has many small particles and VOCs.
You will need to know that the performance of a water filter is decreasing by daily usage and will finally get exhausted, so Frizzlife will suggest every user change the filter more often to get the best water.
Q: Why water filter can not be used on well water?
A: This filter should be used in conjunction with municipally treated drinking water or water that has been properly disinfected before use. The water filter cartridge is manufactured with 0.5micron carbon (top rate) that will get easily clogged up by any type of dirt or settlement from a well.
Q: How can I connect the MP99 filter system to the refrigerator/ice maker?
A: If you would like your refrigerator or ice maker to have clean and safe water from the Frizzlife filter system, we also have an IMC-1 icemaker kit available on our online store.
Q: My granite countertop is too thick, will the faucet of MP99 be compatible?
A: For countertop thicker than 1.5 inches (3.8 cm), please contact us at email@example.com to claim for a longer stem.
|Model No.||MP99||Filter Cartridge Inside||FZ-2|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 13.5 inches||Item Weight||4.4 lb|
|Operating Temperature||Min.39ºF,Max 100ºF||Operating Pressure||20psi Max. 80psi|
|Flow Rate||1.4 GPM @ 60 psi||Usage Environment||Indoor use only|