Infused Water Idea - Blackberry Mint Water
| Robin Collins
Tired of plain, boring water? Let us pick up one for your summer! Load up on the health-benefits offered by the fruit, veggies and herbs
Blackberry Mint Infused Water
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 small sprigs fresh mint or one large sprig
- 4 cups fresh water
- Place blackberries and mint into a large glass jar with lid.
- Muddle up fruit a bit with back of a spoon to help release natural flavors into water.
- Cover with 4 cups of water and place in refrigerator for at least 12 hours.